Thursday, February 19, 2009

Broken Terilimp

You're probably wondering why my title is Broken Terilimp. Well, it all started 5 weeks ago... I was doing a tumbling pass at gymnastics and i sprained my ankle... I went to the doctors and that is what he said... Well, here i am 5 weeks later and i went to the doctors yesterday, and he said that i broke my growth plate in my ankle. Now i am sitting in front of my computer typing this... cuz i have nothing else to do... cuz im in a blue cast... with 6 weeks more in it... O HAPPY DAYS!!! Well, that takes a ton of gymnastics stress off my shoulders... i'm kinda glad im quiting gymnastics... well, maybe im either quitting gymnastics, going to a different gym, or go to the same gym but go less days. first of all, its nice to have a social life...
well thats it for now
ill prob write again once its my bday.. 6 MORE WEEKS!!!! ill only b in a brace that time... i wont have this cast on. YEAH YAH!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment